Miss AL Teen USA
AnnaLee Story is the new Miss Alabama Teen USA. AnnaLee is an 18-year-old freshman at Auburn University, where she is majoring in nursing and plans to become a nurse anesthetist.
A successful entrepreneur, AnnaLee has combined her love for fashion and head for business in creating a popular online boutique called “Cocolillys.” She handles not just the purchasing and sales, but the boutique’s social media and marketing as well. A portion of the site’s proceeds go to the Lawrence County Shelter in her hometown of Lawrenceburg, TN.
Giving back is important to AnnaLee. She draws her inspiration from her faith and has a deep commitment for serving others in need.
She has created her own nonprofit organization, ‘Together We Rise’ which works to help women and children who have been the victims of domestic violence. The organization tries to ensure that those who come into local domestic violence shelters, do not leave without the basic necessities of life.
AnnaLee is also an accomplished pianist and in her spare time, enjoys playing tennis.
She is honored to represent the State of Alabama and aspires to leave a legacy of hard work, fueled by her passion to serve others.
- I became the first ever Junior Ambassador for the Lawrence County Women’s Shelter at the age of 17.
- In 2019, I started my nonprofit, Together We Rise, to bring awareness and allocate funds for domestic violence.
- I was awarded a young leadership award by Governor Bill Lee for my service in Lawrence County.
- I’ve recently been chosen as the 2022/2023 Auburn University Harbert School of Business Ambassador.
- I am Jovani’s IT Girl 2022!
- I started my own successful online boutique, Cocolillys, at the age of 17.
We are accepting applications NOW for the upcoming competition early next year! There is no experience necessary! Anyone ages 14-27 are welcome to apply! Use the APPLY button below to submit your application. There is no fee or obligation to apply!Apply now